Bladders & Flexible tanks
Why consider a flexible tank to store your dairy effluent?
- In high rainfall areas they eliminate capturing unwanted rain water, reducing the amount of storage you need
- They are quick and easy to install, and don’t require major civil engineering work
- Cost competitive to pond construction on difficult soils such as peat
- You can install them on peat, with very little earth and preparation work
- They are easy to shift to another location if required
- They are safe, there's no risk of anyone falling in
- Eliminates unwanted odours
- Retains all of the valuable nitrogen, rather than losing it into the atmosphere
We can also supply Flexible tanks/bladders that are suitable to store water, fuel, wine and other liquids.
These UV protected flexible tanks are provided by a French manufacturer with over 80 years of experience in the industry, guaranteed for 10 years giving reassurance and peace of mind.
Selecting the right storage option and size is essential to avoid costly mistakes.