Precise DE is able to supply a range of high quality Italian flood pumps that can be powered by tractors, or diesel and electric motors.
Allan and Brian have had countless years of experience advising, specifying, and supplying flood pumps throughout New Zealand to Regional Councils and farmers.
The key factors to selecting the right flood pumps are as follows:
- Volume required to be pumped per hour
- What power option best suits your situation
- Do you need to be able to move it around?
- Does it need to be able to start and stop automatically?
- How long might it have to run for?
- How far away is a major source of power?
- What hp is available to drive it if using a tractor?
Selecting the right flood pump and power option is essential to avoid making costly mistakes.